Wednesday 2 July 2014

My new Nexus 5!!!! :D

Yes guys..I finally got what I wanted for almost two years now....a new phone!!!! 

Guess which one?


Yep...it is a Nexus 5!!
Haha....you guys are genius...you guessed it ate the first go and it........................
WAIT!.........
I didn't mention the phone's name in the blog title....DID I?????
CHEATERS!!!!!

OK...at first....I loved the box (actually...it might be coz of the fact that I like every thing GOOGLE)!
Then I opened it. (P.s. Did I ever mention the fact that unboxing it was the best part?)
OMG.......it is a biggie.
Damn......it was a huge phone!

But then I realized that a 6 feet, 5 inches monster like me required a huge phone for his monster-like hands!!

Just kidding...I guess it felt too large at first coz I used a Galaxy S II at first...which is way smaller than my new one. 
Then I started wondering about the fact that HOW (extra stress on this one) the hell can such an awesome phone cost only 30K Indian rupees in an era when all high end phones cost atleast 40K Indian rupees???
IS Google going at a loss by selling this phone??????

No...it is not...Google is awesome!

First of all....I noticed....
THIS PHONE IS BEAUTIFUL!
The design..the materials used and their quality...all of it is AWESOME!

Secondly....is the iPhone the only phone which is amazingly fast??
NO...the Nexus 5 nails this one also.

That's not it....
A quad core processor....
A full HD display(that is 1080p).......
An amazing battery life....
A bloody huge screen(5'').....
...blah...blah...blah

Guys....I didn't intend to make it a review...but I guess it turned out to be one! :P

You cannot blame me...I cannot stop blabbering about this phone.

So people....if you liked this third horrible attempt of mine at "The Art Of Blogging" (as many people call it), please comment on it while including in the comment that my blog is awesome and all that shit!
Just kidding..and if you have any problems or didn't like this blog...again...comment!!
CHEERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment