Thursday 13 March 2014

CBSE Physics Paper LEAKED!!

Recently, I heard that the CBSE Physics paper for the ongoing class-12 boards was leaked. Shit CBSE!! I guess you are as dumb as your website (with due respect to their website!! :P).

This news flooded the internet but ironically did not make it to the Indian newspapers like TOI, HT and all!
 
Why did this happen????!!!! I mean we students could have atleast known about it BEFORE the Physics exam. Why did it have to be like we get the information after the exam and then regret that our exam sucked!!
 
One last hope for us poor students was the rumour of a re-examination. And just see our luck..that too will happen in Manipur only.
 
And I got the biggest shock of my life when I saw the scanned pics of the leaked paper on a website..and I realized that it was identical to my exam question paper!
 
The funniest thing was that at first, the CBSE officials denied this fact..but they accepted it later on.
 
So now you know how is the life of the poor, innocent students like me. We just keep getting surprises (mostly bad) throughout our school life..and this year the school life for all the students EVEN ENDED with a shock!!
 
That's it my friends..this ends my first post for my first blog ever. I hope you liked this "so called" article. Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment